- Onda Beauty, the latest beauty shop using pure and natural ingredients in their facials and products, opens on Westbourne Grove this month. It is already paving the way to becoming the natural authority of living beautifully.
- ONDA is co-founded by Larissa Thomson, Sarah Bryden-Brown and Naomi Watts, who are long-time friends, believing that clean living should be easy to navigate and understand.
- “Beauty is holistic,” Larissa says. “It’s about treating your body with natural, pure and clean ingredients, inside and out. I believe nature provides everything you need to nourish your skin, hair and body, which is more potent and more powerful than anything synthetic. Given your skin is your largest organ and can absorb up to 60% of the products you use within 26 seconds. If you can’t eat it, you shouldn’t use it on your body.”
- Treatment rooms are gorgeous and the shop floor is beautifully laid out and immaculately curated. Onda will be offering 4 signature facials with options to add on LED, Oxygen or EMS. We’re longing to try the Sodashi, a 90 minute treatment which starts with a deep back massage, whats not to love!
- The shop boasts your favourite non-toxic skin products plus many of the latest small brands that aren’t on your radar yet, so run along and check it out.
Need to Know
Other spots in Tribeca, Sag Harbour & Sydney Australia.
187 Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill, London W11 2SB, England
Starts at £165