- Pastaio is my go-to lunchtime spot for a quickish, good value, but always delicious bite to eat with a friend or two.
- Blanche Vaughan, our food editor at House & Garden introduced me to it. It’s owned by chef Stevie Parle.
- The pasta dishes are simple yet original using handmade pasta and the freshest ingredients. They are a joy to eat.
- You sit at long tables or at the window in a stylish, contemporary open space. Staff are friendly and service is quick.
- If I lived in Soho, I’d order takeaway through Deliveroo several times a week!
Need to Know
Home-made pasta restaurant
Pastaio, 19 Ganton St, London, W1F 9BN, England
Stuffed pasta is made by hand from the best '00' flour and freshest eggs from Rodley Court in Kent