- Philip Kingsley in New York is the place to go when your hair needs some proper TLC.
- If you have a hair issue - chemical damage, hair loss, frizz, whatever it may be, the only person to resolve it is Phillip Kingsley.
- Philip, who is now in his 80s’, became famous for taking care of Audrey Hepburn and her hair!
- He has managed to turn my hair from a platinum bomb to a bomb shell. Every 2 months I would have my hair bleached and without surprise it took its toll on my hair quality.
- After an initial consultation discussing your woes, Philip will cut a piece of hair and if he feels necessary, take blood or stool samples which will tell him some deeper stories beyond the ‘too much heat and chemicals’.
- He’ll then prescribe a package that required me to go in weekly for hair masks and scalp massages. Plus there were lots of shampoos, conditioners and treatments to do at home.
- The office space is small with no frills and could do with a makeover. The salon is like stepping back in time with most heads under old fashioned hair dryers.
- It was a serious commitment, but my hair was totally transformed and for the first time ever I was proud of my locks.
- The hair care range is truly fantastic and if you can be bothered to religiously use the masks for a period of time, you will see a huge difference in the quality of your hair.
Need to Know
16 East 52nd Street (Between 5th and Madison Avenue), New York, NY, 10022, USA
Price upon consultation with Philip