- Pomona’s is a lovely restaurant in Notting Hill, perfect for a Sunday brunch when the sun comes out. It’s always hard to think of a spot for a bite to eat where you can sit outside, so we were ecstatic to discover British Pomona’s.
- Pomona’s features a beautiful Mediterranean garden as well as a wonderful front terrace surrounded by greenery. We decided to sit out front where we could watch the locals pass by whilst we devoured our delicious brunch.
- I opted for the Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Egg and Sour Dough Bread whilst my girlfriend chose the Avocado Toast with Crispy Bacon. We can safely say the food was excellent and the service was impeccable.
- Pomona’s believes in sustainability. Looking after both their guests and the planet by sourcing from local, sustainable options and farmers when possible.
- We haven’t had the pleasure of sampling lunch or dinner but if you’re looking for a wonderful sunny brunch then you should try it!
Need to Know
Relaxed fine dining
7 Hereford Road, Notting Hill, London, W2 5AH, England
Sharing dishes from land, sea and earth
I didn't take mine but they would be very welcome
£40 for 2 for brunch