- Pulitzer, a hidden neighbourhood hotel, spreads over 25 connected canal houses, offers a calm and chic vibe. Situated in the ‘9 Streets’ known as Amsterdam’s 'go to area' for boutiques, food and art, you really can't go wrong.
- Enjoy the feel of the four different room types. Each room and suite is unique and part of the heritage of Pulitzer’s canal houses.
- Features: intimate guest rooms, tranquil inner gardens, meeting & event spaces, a garden café, a hotel bar and a restaurant that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes. Pulitzer Amsterdam is a unique blend of up-market, traditional and modern Dutch craftsmanship hidden amongst the city’s iconic canals.
- Pulitzer Amsterdam has two options for restaurants from Pause the garden café to Jansz serving classic European cuisine. The Pulitzer’s Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail.
- The staff are on hand and friendly and keen to help wherever possible.
Need to Know
Pulitzer Amsterdam is a boutique hotel
Prinsengracht 323, 1016 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Jansz serves European dishes
£266 per night