- Riad Kitula is located in the fashionable Bab Laksour district, close to El Fenn and much of the souk’s best shopping and a short walk to the Djeema el Fna Square. Kitula is a tranquil haven, beautifully renovated by its British owners. A portrait of Her Majesty, the Queen welcomes you upon arrival!
- The rooms are decorated in a neutral palette but are rich in local artisanal soft furnishings, rugs and light fittings and great mid-century antiques throughout. The art collector owner has a great collection of art and books throughout.
- The house staff are very accommodating and prepare delicious breakfasts. They are discreet and allow you to feel at home when either lounging on the rooftop terrace or enjoying a mint tea by the pool.
- The riad is mostly a B&B, but if you give notice, the cooks will happily prepare you a traditional lunch.
- So close to the main square and all of the souks, cookery schools etc. Ideal for shopping and interiors enthusiasts. Also a short taxi from the new town for nightlife and the YSL gardens and museum.
- Why not hire all 6 bedrooms for a getaway with friends or family?
Need to Know
Bab Laksour, 41 Derb Fhal Zefriti, 40000 Marrakesh Medina, Morocco
The staff can cook food on request, but there is no restaurant
For a more family experience, team with their sister villa at the seaside town of Oualidia, nestled in a garden of organic vegetables, fruits and herbs. Surfing and fishing activities on your doorstep
From €145 per night