- Rosemary Ferguson has her clinic on Harley Street where, as a qualified naturopath and nutritionist, she advises on healthy living that is achievable through food. With her skills she guides us to better mental and physical health.
- We all want to seek out nutritional help to guide us to a healthier path but sometimes we feel too guilty to confess to what we really put inside our system, especially when practitioners are so clean themselves.
- This is exactly why we went to see Rosemary Ferguson. Rosemary has a very honest and realistic approach to nutrition, as she lives like any other person, balancing a clean lifestyle with a real lifestyle.
- My initial consultation lasted an hour and a half where we discussed my past and assessed what course of action was most suitable for me. To assist Rosemary, I put together my weekly food diary so she could see what was really going into my tummy.
- We decided on a two-week liver cleanse with NutriAdvanced – a simple change to eating habits alongside a collection of supplements to support the cleanse. The cleanse left me feeling spectacular and energised, I’ve done many cleanses and this one had me feeling more positive and stronger throughout.
- Lubelle Tip: Rosemary offers cooking classes tailored to your needs. As well as this she also conducts kitchen visits to go through your cupboards, fridges and freezers to assess what needs changing.
Need to Know
Nutritionist & Naturopath
22 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PL, England