- Rowbots on Great Titchfield St is a 45 min cardio work out during which you move between the rowing machines and floor.
- Expect to be pushed to the max and at the end be dripping in sweat.
- After 40 mins of gruelling work you can enjoy 5 mins of stretching alongside a positive mental message to reset you for your day ahead.
- It was a pleasant surprise to find such awareness of both the mental and physical state in a cardio class.
- Rowbots is co-founded by Gareth Bale the Zoe Aston. While Gareth has the fitness background covered, Zoe develops the psychology behind Rowbots, ensuring that your instructor trains you in both mind and body.
- After the class there are great changing rooms kitted out with showers, delicious products and all necessary hair straightening tools.
- Also make the most of the array of smoothies on offer. All of them are so good and much needed after a class.
Need to Know
Rowing Cardio class
6 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BB, UK