- San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood is a total paradise. The courtyard of bungalows is an oasis of cool and calm beauty. It’s hard to be unique in a world filled with so much but Jeff Klein has managed, once again, to create a little slice of heaven.
- As you sit beside the water fountain you immediately feel your worries slip away. Not sure if it’s the layers of greenery, the sound of the water or the beautifully curated furniture but whatever it is, it’s special.
- It’s a small property with an intimate courtyard of tables and chairs surrounding the fountain with an open living room meaning your inside but out.
- Sitting just off to the side is a larger library with a more English aesthetic and feel to it all.
- The dining room is perfectly proportioned and dimly lit allowing everyone to not only look good but also the ability to remain anonymous. I sat facing the small bar and was mesmerised by the barman preparing cocktails. It truly felt as if we were in a scene from a movie.
- And for a younger more energised moment hit the bar with the live pianist which has a less luxe vibe; a bit grittier and definitely more fun.
- The bungalows have only 9 bedrooms but gorgeously decorated.
Need to Know
A private members club in West Hollywood
845 N. San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA