- At Scorpios Mykonos think bohemian luxury, acres of chill out areas decked in natural textiles, cool rattan and driftwood loungers, and beautiful one-off antiques, all looking out onto the crystal blue waters below.
- Stay at its' sister hotel 500m down the road, San Giorgios Mykonos. Collection of 33 x 2 people casitas, and 3-4 people suites. Originally designed as a pop up for the extended Scorpios community of artists, it’s now one of the coolest hotels on the island. Light, bright and airy rooms with the same laid-back luxury vibes as Scorpios, decked out in completely organic, natural textiles.
- Achingly cool, dressed head to toe in ‘Caravana’ organic linens and cottons from Mexico. We can guarantee you’ll want to replicate the look and buy from the beautiful tented Baazar on site!
- With a philosophy of ‘we are what we eat’, the food is organic, locally sourced and of the highest quality. Centred around the ‘sharing’ and ‘feast’ concepts, it’s all about large wooden platters laden with fresh seafood, brightly coloured vegetables and wood roasted meats with their insanely good array of dips.
- Don’t miss the best calamari on the island or their Avocado Tzatziki…sooooo good!
- You can while the day away sunbathing, people watching and just hanging out on their cabanas (book in advance and prepare to pay $150 per cabana in high season).
- They have a programme of events that run from May to September, so check out their website for what’s happening. They have DJs most nights, but Sunday is where it’s at.
- Scorpios & San Giorgios are part of the Design Hotels consultancy founded by long term partier and trend spotter Claus Sendlinger. Also includes Papaya Playa Project in Tulum and La Granja in Ibiza.
Need to Know
Incredibly hip (and beautiful) beach club with one of the best restaurants, beaches and open-air dancing on the southern tip of chic party island Mykonos
Paraga, 84600 Mykonos, Kikladhes, Greece
Stay at sister hotel San Giorgios down the road
Organic, local, gourmet, predominantly vegetarian food