- Tucked away just off St James is Scully St James this sensational little restaurant. It has simple, modern interiors and feels more Hoxton than Mayfair. There is a relaxed vibe and it’s the perfect spot for lunch or dinner.
- Ramael Scully, who previously worked for Ottolenghi as head chef at Nopi, was born in Malaysia and was brought up in Sydney. You can guarantee an explosion of flavours using sustainable, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
- The staff are all incredibly welcoming and relaxed, as well as being exceptionally knowledgeable on the menu. It feels like a family run restaurant where everyone genuinely cares.
- We shared a selection of dishes and each dish was better than the last. The ingredients were just so fresh. The Burrata was some of the best I have eaten, and I can also highly recommend the Kohlrabi - young coconut with Lebanese cucumber. For pudding don’t miss out on the chocolate sorbet…..soooo good!
- I will definitely be returning, even though St James isn’t my normal stomping ground. It’s worth the taxi ride.
Need to Know
Enchanting and contemporary restaurant
4 St. James's Market, London, SW1Y 4AH, England
Eclectic menus with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible.