- Sha Wellness is a great spot for a week of sunshine in an environment where you won’t be tempted to booze or over indulge.
- It’s a great spot for clean living without being too punishing.
- Whilst many ‘clinics’ are holistic or medical, Sha likes to combine every element of looking and feeling good. So, if whilst cleansing your body you want to touch up on Botox or get that cellulite treatment taken care of Sha can take care of it and send you home looking and feeling a million dollars.
- The restaurant offers 3 menus, Sha, Biolight or Kushi, based on how restrictive you want to be. Don’t get me wrong it’s all healthy, but if you want to lose a lot of weight you want to select the Kushi. All food is delicious, natural and beautifully presented.
- The rooms are modern and comfortable but not sumptuous and lux. I find luxurious spaces make me yearn for decadence, so this setting is perfect for me.
- The technology, equipment and treatments really are state of the art and there is an incredible range of what to do.
- If you have half an idea of what you want to get out of the trip I wouldn’t’ do a package, but that’s because there are certain things, I just know I’m not interested in.
Need to Know
Take your books as you’ll have plenty of time to read. Don’t schedule yourself with appointments you are after all there to relax
Carrer del Verderol, 5, 03581 L'Albir, Alicante, Spain
From £287 per night