- Joanne Evans at Skin Matters has a new home on Portland Road in Notting Hill. It is really worth a visit just to take in the beautifully curated interiors, never mind receiving the best facial in town!
- You may go in feeling a little washed out but you’ll leave with glowing skin and a happy heart, knowing that you’ve been treated both inside and out.
- With 25 years experience in the medical and beauty industry, Joannes' knowledge oozes out whilst her expert hands glide over your face.
- The approach is holistic and bespoke. No 2 facials are ever the same. This is because your skin changes each visit and therefore the treatments do too.
- Joanne uses the best technology and anti-aging treatments with 8 non-invasive cosmetic machines.
- Skin Matters is an all-round health centre with facials, massages, healing, vitamin infusions, naturopathy and much more. If there’s one wellness spot to visit in London this is it.
Need to Know
Joanne really does have a 3 month wait list, so put your name down and while you waiting, you can use one of her other incredible facialist's
19B Portland Rd, Notting Hill, London, W11 4LN, England
Facial from £163