- Soho farmhouse is a really low-key, relaxed hotel with interiors to die for. You literally want to recreate everything.
- The staff are brilliant, all young and full of energy and happy to help with everything. Also, particularly good with kids.
- We loved the food and there is so much to choose from, curry, Japanese or a great pizza or burger.
- The bicycles are perfect for whizzing around the 100 acres.
- Each room is its own cabin with log fires, comfy sofas, the best pillows and not to mention the great bath products.
- The farm has so much to offer for both adults and kids: riding, spa, tennis, crazy golf just to mention a few.
- Get the cocktail cart to visit you for a pre-dinner cocktail.
Need to Know
An eclectic members club-cum-country house hotel in the Cotswolds
Great Tew, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 4JS, England
40 cabins in different sizes and styles including a seven-bedroom Farmhouse and a four-bedroom cottage
Several cuisines catered for from the Main Barn to Hay Barn to Pen Yen, a Japanese grill restaurant
Everything from salads to Japanese to pizza. There is also the farmshop and deli serving coffee, pastries, sandwiches and salads to eat in or take away
Cowshed spa with many facilities: sauna, steam room, hot tubs as well as plethora of treatments available
A farmhouse gym containing Technogym machines, classes and personal training. There is also an indoor-outdoor pool
Probably the best hotel I have been to for kids, without being actually being a kid’s hotel. Loved the kids club
Ranges depending whether you are a house member or not. You must be a member, staying in a cabin or a member’s guest to enter