- I went to see the infamous Suzanne Martin, aesthetics specialist based at The Lanesborough hotel, former Dior make-up artist and creator of the ‘Couture Brow,’ for a semi-permanent make-up consultation.
- I’m incredibly lazy when it comes to beauty maintenance, so I’ll seize upon any opportunity to make my life easier! I was totally sold on the benefits and jumped on Suzanne’s table for the 40-minute treatment before she could tell me the price! The gentle scratching sensation along the lash line was but a minor discomfort for the amazing results.
- Suzanne Martin used her mircro-needling technique between my lashes to make them appear fuller, darker and always there. Treatment lasts for 1 to 2 years depending on skin pigmentation and a number of other factors. She also does eyebrows but I’ve decided to reserve that for my next visit! It was time to get home to the kids!
- My eyelids were swollen for about 24 hours following treatment, but not to the extent I needed to wear shades. I go back in 3 weeks for a touch up and to ensure I’m happy with the results. I can’t wait!
- London spas don’t get much more decadent than the Lanesborough. Crowned England’s best Hotel Spa 2018, it’s deceptively discreet private entrance off the side of the hotel would suggest you were about to enter a secret world of indulgence like no other and you’d be right!
- The Bodyism gym exceeded all expectations in terms of space, ambience, equipment and the expertise of their in-house trainers. I enjoyed a bevy of divine spa treatments and a delicious lunch in the restaurant to boot!
Need to Know
The best semi-permanent practitioner in town
The Lanesborough Club & Spa, 2 Lanesborough Place, London, SW1X 7TA, England
Relaxed, healthy and delicious
Totally worth a visit for other treatments delivered in a beautiful, relaxing space
£1400 for 2 years, which sounds crazy until you divide it by 2 years. Works out at just £1.92 per day!