- Teresa Tarmey, in Kensington, has 22 years of experience in skincare and her three specialists are equally as knowledgeable and talented. Another firm favourite for a facial in London.
- Expect clinically-backed treatments with a holistic approach.
- This isn’t your ordinary cleanse, extraction and face mask, but much more of a bespoke facial. My facial incorporated a ClearLift laser, some light micro needling with vitamin and hyaluronic acid to brighten the skin and some hardcore extraction.
- I really like the fact they use a wide range of products rather than just focusing on one brand. I left with some great products to take home to help maintain my skin, but I had to ask for these rather than the hard sell, which is always preferable.
- They recommend a monthly visit to get the best results.
Need to Know
57 Holland Road, London, W14 8HL
Advanced facial is £220 but for maintenance you can have the Teresa Tarmey facial for £129