- We love the Bowery hotel for its interiors and fun crowd.
- A sumptuous, dark lobby with lashings of velvet, tapestries on the walls and wood panelling creates a perfect sanctuary from the city that never sleeps.
- The Bowery is old New York at its very best, very good looking while still remaining super-cool and drawing in a hipster crowd.
- The rooms are light, bright and airy. Enjoy your very own loft style apartment for your stay and most with wonderful views across Manhattan with floor to ceiling windows.
- Like the clientele, the staff have an air of New York City edge.
- Gemma is the go-to Italian Trattoria based in the hotel. Wooden tables, copper pots and a very hearty Italian menu make this the perfect accompaniment to the hotel.
- Rent a bike and head into the East Village.
- Did you know the infamous CBGB’s used to be just down the road.
Need to Know
Classic New York hotel
335 Bowery New York, New York, NY 10003
Eat at the hotel restaurant Gemma
Italian Trattoria with a combination of rustic and seasonal cuisine in an ambient setting
In-room spa services, private trainers and massage therapists available
From £250 per night