- For some of the best pub bedrooms in the Cotswolds visit The Bull Inn in Charlbury, a small Cotswold town (perfect for the train to Paddington and close to Soho Farmhouse).
- Willow and Charlie Crossley purchased the 16th Century inn in 2015 and gave it a complete make-over. Willow’s creativity and incredible talent for interiors is evident in every room.
- The Bull Inn has large bedrooms with beautiful wallpapers and fabrics and make for the perfect weekend getaway or mid-week night away.
- Charlie’s real passion is food, so enjoy some great pub classics along with some more refined dishes.
- All round, The Bull Inn is a great place for a night away in the Cotswolds.
Need to Know
Pub with bedrooms
9 Sheep Street, Charlbury, Oxfordshire, OX7 3RR, England
8 bedrooms, 4 in the pub, 4 in the Bull Barn next to the pub
From £89 per night