- The Good Life Eatery is a cool health café in the heart of Notting Hill. Go for breakfast / lunch.
- The Staff are all super friendly and make great recommendations, although everything on the menu is very appealing.
- I had the good life salad which was utterly delicious and really filling.
- They serve lots of cold pressed juices and shots, ideal for those days when you are feeling a bit worse for wear!
- Everything about The Good Life is amazing. It’s the perfect spot for lunch with a friend or to grab on the go when you are in a rush.
- You can even find it on Deliveroo!
Need to Know
Healthy but delicious cafe
8 Blenheim Crescent, London, W11 1NN, England
Salads, wraps, sandwiches etc.