- We love the latest edition to the Hoxton in Southwark, it’s the perfect location for visiting the Tate Modern and Borough Market and it’s unbelievably easy to get to on the tube.
- This could be our favourite Hoxton yet. Beautiful, modern and adorned with greenery. Whilst the ground floor offers a cool restaurant and general hangout area we prefer the first floor with the comfy sofas and quirky bar.
- For food we would recommend heading to the top floor to ‘Seabird’, a jaw droppingly stunning restaurant with views to die for. Even if not staying at the hotel this restaurant would be worth visiting.
- There are 192 rooms, ranging from ‘The Shoebox to The ‘Biggy’, expect modern industrial fittings with large comfy beds. Making ‘The Hoxton’ the perfect pied a terre in London at very reasonable prices.
- South London has never been so appealing!
Need to Know
Boutique hotel in southwark
32-40 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London, SE1 8PB, England
Seabird (on the roof) Albie (all day dining)
French and Italian
Great location for kids