- The Key Clinic is a centre that challenges behaviours previously thought to be for life.
- Based in London and Berkshire, the clinic is an incredible, calm oasis where the nurturing team help children perform to the best of their abilities, in a drug free environment, with Neuroplastic Therapy.
- ‘What’s that?’ I hear you say….neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain, a flexible organ, to rewire itself building new connections and evolving pathways.
- Why might you go there? Because of behavioural, coordination, academic, attention, speech & language and emotional difficulties. The aim is to identify the symptoms and assess the potential cause.
- On my journey to find a solution for my son's ADHD that did not involve Ritalin or any other prescription drugs, I stumbled upon The Key Clinic.
- My son was immediately at ease in the calming environment and talking to the lovely Sarah, who founded the clinic to offer healing to struggling kids.
- Prior to the appointment, we filled out an in-depth questionnaire of my son's life from the moment he was conceived.
- We then did various assessments involving movement of the body, eyes and much more. We did an auditory test which highlighted hyper sensitive hearing – no surprise he couldn’t concentrate when he could hear a pin drop!
- We finished the session with some Craniosacral Therapy, which he found really relaxing.
- Things on offer - Auditory Therapy, Cranial Osteopathy, Nutrition and Neuromovement Therapy
- There is a lovely farm shop, at The Key Clinic in Berkshire, and a café underneath the clinic, so don’t worry if you arrive early!
Need to Know
The Berkshire one is only half an hour from Oxford. Lots can be done via Skype
36 Devonshire Place, London, W1G 6JR, England
The Key Clinic, Manor Courtyard, Hampstead Norreys, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 OTD, England
Prices upon consultation