- A who’s who of British creativity lies at the heart of The Laslett interior. A cool neighbourhood hang-out just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Drawing on Notting Hill’s vibrant cultural heritage, The Laslett is a unique and calm space with a distinct West London feel and a cool grey interior colour palette throughout.
- I love all the details and styling of the rooms. Great art on the walls and full size REN products in the bathroom are a dream. I love a hotel that sources natural amenities.
- The team on the ground at The Laslett have a great local knowledge and are really hands-on in making your stay memorable and unique to you – just ask!
- The Henderson Bar hosts breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. I’m enjoying the recently opened terrace for a little al fresco dining, otherwise it is an intimate experience inside.
- Nearby Portobello Road, Golborne Road and Hyde Park make The Laslett a perfectly located hotel for a West London experience, but don’t overlook that it is still so central.
- I love all the curiosities in the shop, all beautifully curated by Jerome Dodd, founder of renowned local emporium, Les Couilles du Chien, which can be found on Golborne Road. And did you know, the hotel was named after the Notting Hill Carnival founder, Rhaune Laslett?
Need to Know
Great British style hotel
8 Pembridge Gardens, Notting Hill, London, W2 4DU, England
51 rooms and suites
Eat at the Henderson Bar
Fantastic, simple and seasonal british dishes
From £250 per night