- The LifeCo is a place of serenity. A sanctuary. A place I go to reflect, recharge and recover from the hectic pace of London life. Lose yourself in its shady gardens or on its private beach by the Aegean Sea.
- The healing and detoxification centre’s Total Juice Fast (part of the raw organic diet) is totally worthwhile. I felt amazing afterwards.
- All of the treatments are great and I would specifically recommend the massages, vitamin drips and the angel water. I did my utmost to take advantage of all the facilities. I booked treatments throughout the day and practised yoga and meditation, not least to keep my mind off food and to really get into the detox mindset.
- Another reason I love The LifeCo is because it’s situated in a lovely place. There are lots of great shops and I found bargains galore! This definitely helped keep my mind off food!
- I have been with both friends and alone and it works either way! I took my 18-year-old daughter the last time I went and she said it was the perfect place to study.
- So if you are writing a book, studying or looking for somewhere to relax, The LifeCo is definitely the destination for you! And you lose weight!
Need to Know
Wellbeing and detox centre
Bağarası Mahallesi 48400 Göltürkbükü, Bodrum, Turkey
Lots of great facilities and treatments available
Mixture of programmes from a complete juice diet to a green salad detox
A standard room for approx €230 per night and double €440 per night