- The Little Nell...We can’t quite put our finger on why it’s the place to stay in Aspen. It just has that special something and always attracts an interesting crowd.
- Modern simplicity in the mountains perfectly sums up the Little Nell. Muted tones throughout with a slight industrial feel and walls refreshingly adorned with modern art.
- The only ski-in, ski-out residence in Aspen and perfectly situated in the heart of the town, which is great given the enticing shopping to be had.
- The rooms are practical and well designed but not ‘fluffy’. Gas fires and big beds in each room and many have balconies.
- The service at Little Nell takes attentiveness to the next level - who doesn’t want their ski boots warmed every morning!
- Home to Element 47, one of Aspen’s finest dining establishments and not overlooking the wine, which is the star of the show, why not take a tour of the wine cellars for a unique dining experience during your stay.
- Ajax Tavern services the apres-ski crowd and the Sundeck is but a gondola ride away and serves up epic views and a simple menu.
- The Little Nell offers all year round fun for the family from biking to heli-skiing, snowcat powder tours to winding down in the hot tub enjoying the mountains at their best whatever the weather.
- Dogs are also very welcome, with a gourmet room service available for your four legged friends!
Need to Know
5 star ski-in, ski-out residence
675 E Durant Ave, Aspen, Co 81611, USA
92 rooms and suites
2 fine dining restaurants – Element 47 & Ajax Tavern
Both serve contemporary fine dining cuisine such as local wagyu beef, homemade pastas and seasonal produce
Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
Starting from £460 per night in the summer months and £670 per night during the winter months