- From the moment you enter the Mark hotel you are hit with incredible black and white striped marble flooring in this fabulous Uptown establishment.
- French designer Jacques Grange oversaw the interior renovation and he’s worked with the greats such as Karl Lagerfeld, Valentino and Yves St. Laurent to give you an idea of his impeccable taste.
- The bedrooms feel classic and simple, but everything from the sheets to the towels are of the absolute best quality. 1920’s is the vibe of the bathrooms with more black and white marble and lots of mirrors.
- The kitchen and bar food is overseen by Jean George with his typical Asian twist.
- I’m not wild about the dining room and bar décor as it feels a little stylised, but all is forgiven when I perch on my stool with a Martini shaken to perfection.
- You are a stone’s throw from Madison Avenue and Central Park, so this location is absolutely fantastic. Whist I am a downtown girl at heart, The Mark could almost turn me!
- Frederic Fekkai has a salon here at the hotel so you can get that perfect uptown bounce.
- Check out their online boutique for some great finds.
Need to Know
Lavish 5-star hotel
25 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075, USA
100 rooms from suites to a penthouse
Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
A 1400 square foot fitness centre with top of the range facilities and equipment
Lots for kids to do including an activity kit
Prices are very dependent on room type and availability but can start from £382 per night