- The Ned feels like you have stepped back into the 1920’s. A little piece of decadent glamour right in the heart of The City.
- From the minute you step in the door the staff are on hand to guide you through the hotel. Young, good looking, what’s not to love?
- There are so many restaurants to choose from whether you fancy Italian, fusion or a good grill. I love the main floor for lunch but prefer the intimacy of the poolside restaurant for dinner, which is away from the after-work drinkers.
- The Ned has everything covered from a hair salon for your quick blow out to a great yoga class to start you off on the right foot.
- The rooms are stylish yet comfy, loving the cocktail bar.
- The temperature in the room is hard to get right, I did find myself a little chilly.
Need to Know
27 Poultry, London, EC2R 8AJ, England
The 250 bedrooms range in size from intimate to large-scale suites
8 restaurants ranging from Malibu kitchen to Kaia, an Asian-Pacific restaurant
Everything from Italian to French to grill food
Complete with a sauna, steam room, traditional Moroccan hammam and eight Cowshed treatment rooms, it's a one-stop-shop for women's and men's beauty and grooming
From £260 per night depending on the room and dates