- The perfect spot for a spa day in the heart of London.
- I wanted a facial, but with the facilities of a spa where I could take an afternoon out of life.
- The staff are exceptional and you feel well looked after. You are encouraged to switch off all devices.
- The spa has reopened after a full refurb offering a space to relax with a focus on mindfulness, beauty and fitness.
- They now offer everything from traditional Chinese medicine to Linda Meredith facials.
- Lovely changing rooms with a sauna / steam and vitality pool.
- For the more active don’t miss the pilates classes with Hollie Grant.
Need to Know
Spa in centre of London
66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA, England
181 guest rooms and suites in the hotel
There is a hotel restaurant
A lovely spa offering everything from traditional Chinese medicine to Bastien Gonzalez famed pedicures / manicures, as well as powerful and anti-ageing Nescens facials
A fully equipped fitness centre and pilates by award winning trainer Hollie Grant