- This would be a movie version of the classic American bar and dining room if it were not actually a real life A list destination.
- If you only have one night in LA – get dressed up and spend it at The Tower Bar, it’s full on Hollywood glamour.
- It’s all art deco, soft lights and wood panelled walls, with an air of expensive expectation - this is a place where deals are made, awards are celebrated and romances begin.
- The food is simple but brilliantly executed – it’s a Dover Sole and Asparagus kind of place with a side of truffle fries.
- The outdoor poolside terrace is lovely for pre-dinner drinks, but you’ll want to move inside as the sun sets to soak up the atmosphere.
- The whole experience is ‘produced’ by Maitre D Gabé Doppelt who elegantly and effortlessly creates the perfect room – by 9 pm the scene is set and the stories unfold.
- Order a Dimitiri the cocktail named after the previous Maitre D Dimitri Dimitrov who was a master of diplomacy and a celebrity in his own right.
Need to Know
Glamorous bar & restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel, 8358 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Reimagined Terrace Bar and restaurant area
Simple yet divine dishes, from lobster tacos to chicken paillard