- The Wild Rabbit, in the heart of the Cotswolds, is a perfect venue for a special occasion in a relaxed atmosphere. It’s smarter than your usual pub but still has a charming feel.
- For the summer months, there is a great garden with lots of seating and in the winter there are log fires and warm rugs.
- The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford Group, the décor is clean and crisp with muted colours.
- The food is all about sourcing the finest ingredients from local farmers and keeping it seasonal. The menu is very British.
- There are also some beautiful rooms, so The Wild Rabbit is a great place for a night away in the Cotswolds.
- Enjoy visiting Dayelsford around the corner during your stay at The Wild Rabbit.
Need to Know
Pub with rooms
Church St, Kingham, Oxfordshire, OX7 6YA, England