- Tracie Martyn is THE facialist in New York City.
- I was a Tracie addict and I kid you not, I went every two weeks. It was my sanctuary of respite from my 3 little nippers. Most importantly, I left with fantastic, clear, plumped skin.
- My favourites facials are The Diamond and The Red Carpet – total heaven. Diamond leaves you with not a blocked pour in sight and Red Carpet plumped to your younger self.
- I loved everything about the experience, including the white haven with its purple glow that surrounds you upon arrival. Beautiful crystals and buddhas are scattered throughout the space, oozing positive energy.
- The staff are beautifully trained - discreet, professional and brilliant. My favourite was Yoshika, who had been with Tracie since the beginning.
- The treatment rooms vary in size slightly, but all have a stark, white appearance with little purple neon lights to warm things up.
- Whilst known for their facials, Tracie Martyn also offer body sculpting treatments and LED beds to make you feel tip top for a party.
- As for the products…….I swear there is not one that I don’t love. For 15 years it was all I ever put on my skin. Created with her husband Marius, who is a nutritionist, the range is full of active natural ingredients, free from any nasties and of course not tested on animals.
Need to Know
Amazing facials. A treatment with Tracie is hard to snag, but next best is to ask if her room is available as naturally it’s the best!
101 5th Avenue, 11th Fl, New York, USA
Starts at $250