- Josie Jenkinson is an Integrative therapist based in Notting Hill, who offers bespoke treatments specialising in pain relief.
- I guess you would describe it as a massage, but not like one you have ever had before! Don’t expect a relaxing hour with the smell of essential oils wafting around. This is a serious and quite painful treatment that incorporates multiple techniques and specialities to achieve muscular and emotional release.
- With over 25 years of experience within the industry, Josie’s expertise includes hypnotherapy, EMDR, EFT, massage therapy, intense sports massage, reflexology, acupuncture, energy work, mobilisation and reiki, which re-centres the body and mind.
- Josie is the go-to person for a variety of problems from muscular to emotional. I was told getting an appointment was like gold dust so was very excited to be able to go and see her. I have to say I arrived a little nervous as I had heard that it could be pretty painful but left having loved it.
- Josie really does know her stuff, so if you have any niggling pains please do go and see her.
Need to Know
Massage focusing on muscular release (can be quite painful)
85 Powis Square, London W11 2AX
£85 for one hour treatment