- Vila Santa Teresa, located in Rio de Janeiro, is a fantastic hilltop hotel nestled away behind gorgeous gates. As you drive up past the serene palm trees weaving around the winding driveway there is an incredible vista of Sugarloaf Mountain and the bay.
- Vila Santa Teresa is a family owned hotel for 20 years with personal service that is absolutely impeccable.
- There are 7 bedrooms, each decorated uniquely and exquisitely, from the original 1970s stainless steel doors, leopard print sink-in sofas and bamboo napkin rings.
- The attention to detail is second to none. Every inch of it offered inspiration that I could take home and pour into The Edition 94.
- It's the best hotel I have stayed in, especially for the price and the amazing staff.
Need to Know
Stylish boutique hotel
Rua Almirante Alexandrino, 2305, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-260, Brazil
Dine in Restaurant Beatriz and drink in Bar Alberto
Seasonally changing Carioca classics
Equipped spa with steam room and a plethora of treatment options available
Private outdoor functional training, yoga, pilates and guided meditation sessions all available on request
From £210 per night